Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Just a little update

So I was just thinking I should do a little update.  I don't really have any pictures, but I do have some news.  Andrew and I are both starting at a new job tomorrow.  It's not glamorous or anything, we'll just be at a call center doing phone surveys, but it's a job and I am so grateful to have one of those again.  I'm not gonna lie, I've gotten in a bit of a rut emotionally since I lost my job at Progrexion.  I really liked working there and knowing that I was doing something to contribute to our little growing family and it was hard having to leave that and be sick all the time.

On a lighter note, I am just so full of gratitude right now.  I am feeling better than I have in months (btw, we're 15 weeks along today ^^) and I'm going to be working again.  The baby is doing great, I heard its heartbeat at the last doctor's appointment.  Andrew is doing pretty well in school and with figuring out the balance between work and homework.  He's my hero.  Honestly, he is such a hard worker.  I really do love him.

Of course there are still challenges (keeping our small apartment tidy being one of them ^^) and there are things I know I should be doing better (unfortunately personal and family scripture study fall into this category), but it has been so great trying to figure these things out and having someone figure them out with me. Marriage is such a wonderful gift.  It makes life make so much more sense and have so much more meaning.  I really and truly love it!

Well, that's all I really have to report.  Not much and not too exciting, but yeah. ^^

~Manda

And because I just couldn't finish this without at least a little picture (original can be found here)


No comments:

Post a Comment